We are Agile Optimizers™
We help you identify exactly what you want and the fastest way to get there. Snowbird Agility brings scalability, repeatability, and Agile maturity to your entire organization.
- Digital Transformation. Snowbird Agility collaborates with your organization to Increase transparency and to identify and improve workflow inefficiencies, resulting in a happier, more productive workplace. Snowbird Agility helps your organization be more flexible, responsive, and customer-focused so that you can quickly create new and innovative products and services.
- PMO Support. We provide the necessary infrastructure to sustain and improve on your value delivery to support your Program Management Organization that will easily ramp up and manage your program. We help identify pain points, facilitate process optimization, and promote a practice of relentless improvement. The result is full transparency into all the work being performed, streamlined scalability, lean governance, improved communication, fewer meetings, and a realistic data-driven roadmap you can count on.
- Application Development. We are passionate about quickly and efficiently building quality software to meet user needs. We do this by leveraging Extreme Programming (XP) and Human-Centered Design (HCD) practices.
- Combined with your organization’s ecosystem and operating conditions, we leverage our toolkits to create an environment where all work is defined, understood, and visible, which results in unlocking motivation, enable relentless improvement, and full visibility into the work performed. We consistently enable transparency to 100% of all work performed.
- Our commercial experience gives us unique insights to support your organization. In everything we do, we focus on maximizing value delivery. As a result, we have improved program predictability from as low as 60% to over 90% predictability.
- We collaborate with teams to streamline processes and aid in standardizing them across teams with an approach we call Grassroots Governance™. As a result, we have reduced the administrative burden of technical teams by 20%. to enable quick wins and advance your organization’s Agile maturity.
- 100% exceptional ratings from past performance client feedback.
STRATEGIC QUESTIONS WE HELP YOU ANSWER WITH A “YES!”
- Are you delivering consistent metrics and reporting across teams, programs, and/or business units to your leadership?
- Do you have a fully transparent connection between your vision and all the work being implemented upon throughout your program(s)?
- Are you confident in your deliverables beyond the next sprint or quarter? Do you have a long-term, data-driven roadmap informed by teams’ inputs?
PAST PERFORMANCE SUCCESS STORIES
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Snowbird Agility quickly identified and addressed pain points and bottlenecks, bringing increased visibility and traceability to the work by working with the Government, company leadership, and the teams to connect the strategy to tangible, implementable requirements. Our Release Train Engineers (RTEs) brought improvements to SAFe ceremonies, streamlining PI Planning events, reducing their durations by half. Snowbird Agility established a cadence for addressing Epic/Feature/User Story refinement, and for adjudicating dependencies while mitigating risks, to ensure rapid delivery of business value.
- Northrop Grumman: Snowbird Agility facilitated the transformation of an entire sector’s process toolkit, improving governance, and coaching the workforce on how to generate different levels of requirements. This brought the process documentation current, creating an easy-to-navigate repository and improving readability and usability, resulting in its increased usage by over 1,000%.
- Verimatrix: Snowbird Agility implemented a successful long-term enterprise transformation across an organization having 20 development teams located in six countries. The enterprise transformation included organizing around value through Value Streams; training and implementing all SAFe practices, including DevSecOps, and ensuring requirements at all levels were well defined, communicated, and prioritized. Releases increased predictability by more than three-fold and the culture shifted to one of trust and respect, which resulted in happier, more productive employees.
- 541512 – Primary